FEIN e.V would like to invite you to the talk of Baptiste Feron with the following topics:
- What are the practical challenges to building up an EMS as a product?
- What makes GridX successful?
What does a Ph.D. bring to this context?
- Date: Monday, 30th May 2022
- Time: 16:00h
- Registration: For Members and Guests of FEIN e.V. – Cost-free
- E.ON Energy Research Center
- Room 00.23
- Mathieustraße 10, Aachen
Dozent: Baptiste Feron
Baptiste Feron has a master’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering and achieved his PhD at ACS in 2018. In the frame of his research, he worked mainly on:
- Uncertainty analysis applied to optimization techniques
- Home Energy Management System optimization
- Forecasting approaches
- Residential flexibility as an ancillary services provider
He works at GridX GmbH for 3.5 years, as Head of Energy Management System and EMS Product Owner.
The presentation is in English and followed by a discussion and get-together. We hope to see you all in this Colloquium.